Experience the difference – One point of contact from consultation to commissioning
1. Consultation – Right from the start our team of skilled professionals will get behind your project. Operating from our 4.5 acre site in Southern England, we design, fabricate and ship structural steel projects all around the globe – aircraft hangars, bridges, warehouses etc. and we’ve been doing it for over 90 years, so you’ll be in good hands.
2. Design – Using cutting edge software our team of experienced design engineers will create the most efficient steel frame structure for your project, including any architectural features that you may require. We can even help with conceptual design such such as 3D renders and visualisations.
3. Detailing – Once your structure is agreed our in house draughtsmen will create the steelwork & cladding detail drawings and 3D views required to get your structure built exactly the way that you intended.
4. Fabrication – Digitised drawing data is directly linked to our factory CNC machinery enabling fast steelwork production speeds whilst maintaining accuracy for trouble free on site erection. In line with UK and EU legislation, our structures are CE marked, up to execution class 4 if required, using the highest quality British steel resulting in a value engineered quality product.
5. Steel Protection – Hot dip galvanization offers maximum protection. However, a high build zinc phosphate compliant primer/finish and can also be applied as an alternative.
6. Shipping – We have decades of experience in containerising and shipping our steelwork to just about anywhere on the globe – we sort out all of the paperwork too – import, export, etc. – We’ll even send our own supervisors and steel erectors to further manage your project.
7. Building Erection – We employ a team of highly skilled steel erectors and supervisors to further manage your project, even to remote locations ~ on-site we can make use of our own plant and equipment or hire locally.
8. Roof and wall cladding – Our project engineers will advise you on the best choice of roof and wall cladding – Single Skin , Double Skin, Composite, Standing Seam, Translucent Sheeting etc. and our installers will take care of the installation.
9. Glazing – Reidglazing can provide a wide range of quality products – steel or aluminium doors, Aluminium windows, curtain walling, automatic doors, louvres, solar shading and more. Installation is also included.
10. Commissioning and After-care – One point of contact allows for a hassle free build process – We’re on hand to cater for clients wishes, and flexible enough to cater for any additions or expansions too. Aside from the convenience of having everything managed centrally, the cost savings over employing / managing multiple disciplines on large projects can be substantial.
The Reidsteel Experience = Stress free project management – that’s the difference!